Currently we can help with the following:
- Static (brochure style) websites
- Design and construction of a new site
- The updating of an existing site
- Dynamic websites (that respond to what the user does due to “behind the scenes” programming that often involves the use of databases)
- Registration of domain names
- Search engine submission
- Website hosting
- Email facilities
What does The Digital Loom charge for this type of work?
Charges can vary depending on your requirements but as a rough guide:
- Design, construction, domain name registration, and search engine submission for a three page brochure style web site,
with 12 months hosting from approximately £250
- Simple pages can be added to this for £30 per page
- Updates of existing sites: £30 per hour
- Hosting starts at approximately £40 per 12 months
What pages should my Website have?
Any information you think your customers need to know about should be on your website.
This could include, but not be limited to:
- About Us